Friday, June 02, 2006

One Particular Friday, Part 3

Friday night is not the time to be doing a business blog, so I'll make this short. As for this particular Friday, it went well. Maybe karma was working out, because after writing that article for free, I ended up getting three new assignments about an hour later... or, of course, maybe it was just coincidence. At any rate, the three assignments was a nice way to end the work week.

I'm not always going to make these posts so chatty, and just ramble on about my day. I do want the posts to have some significance to other people, than just me. But as I've said, I'm trying to find my rhythm on this blog, and part of finding one's rhythm, at least in writing, is just throwing a bunch of words down until you start seeing what you like... I'll likely go into hiding for the rest of the weekend, but Monday, I'll post, and I'm going to try to start making this the type of business blog that I want it to be. If anyone's reading this, I hope you have a great weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?