Monday, June 05, 2006

Weird Businesses

Just a few thoughts. I'm writing an article about weird businesses my byline often frequents, and I put the word out that I need to hear from companies that are a little odd. You'd think that maybe people wouldn't write in and declare their company weird, but I've heard from at least 2 dozen PR guys so far. Only a few businesses have really been weird (I'll refrain from saying what they are, but when the story runs in a month on a business web site, I'll include the link to the article), and that's the weird thing about this: a lot of perfectly normal businesses are perfectly content to label themselves as "weird," if it means getting free press.

And I guess, considering the cost of advertising, that isn't so weird, after all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?