Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Blog Struggles, Part I

I admit it. This business blog isn't going well. The will is there, but the energy, so far, hasn't been. Almost every night I've been churning out parenting anecdotes on my parenting blog without any problems, but in that case, my inspiration comes all too easily: two young girls who are constantly giving me material.

Now, in theory, I should be getting material every day for the business blog, but somehow I'm just too drained, after a day of writing about business issues, to blog about business issues. Still, I want this blog to work.

So what's my point? Nothing. I just decided, however, that I'm going to spend the rest of this week talking about my struggle to come up with a relevant interesting blog. And maybe that'll be relevant and interesting to all... 9... of my regular readers?... and 9 is probably too generous... and maybe writing about my effort to try to make the blog relevant will help me to come up with inspiration. And if not, eventually, I'm sure I'll have the good sense to put this blog out of its misery.

That's all for now. More tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?