Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blog Struggles, Part III

I should do a blog about the importance of a to-do list. On the days I write one, I generally am not only more productive, I feel more productive because I can look back at the list and see what I've accomplished. Today, I felt like I was too busy for a to-do list, and I actually did get an amazing amount accomplished, but I can hardly remember what I did...

Anyway, since it was a productive day, I thought I'd go for an unprecedented (I think) third day in a row and update my business blog, still wondering what I should write about. And so I started looking to see who else out there has a blog. Maybe, after all, it's my imagination and not all that many businesses and business writers have blogs...

So I did a quick look.

On Google.

I typed in "business blog."

And came up with 5 million listings.

Over 5 million actually. Obviously, some of these listings simply mention "business blog" in, say, a newspaper article. But still.

There's everything out there from www.blogbusinessworld.com to www.thesmallbusinessblog.com to a business blog consulting blog. And I should mention that the magazine I frequently write for, Entrepreneur, has their own business blog at www.entrepreneur.com

So now I'm wondering... if so many people are writing business blogs, not to mention the blogs about every other subject under the sun, if everybody is writing a blog... is there anyone left who just reads blogs?

Comments:
I'm glad to see that you're posting on your Business Blog website again! Keep up the good work!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?