Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Inevitable: This Blog is Down for Awhile

Hi. To the one or two people--probably my wife and my friend Brian and the occasional colleague who goes through my web site and makes it this far--who read this blog--I've decided to alleviate my guilt and just say right here, that I'm suspending writing this blog until mid-October. As some of you may know, I'm in the midst of revisions on a book, which I have to turn in to my editor by mid-October, and it's hard enough keeping up with my other blog, chronicling mostly parenting misadventures and questionable insight, than to do two blogs. I don't want to give up on the idea of having a business blog. I like the idea. But right now, I can't devote the time to it. So if you occasionally come to this blog, I wouldn't waste your time until the last half of October, when I revisit the idea of re-starting this blog, or--sigh--ending it. In any case, if you've read the postings on this blog, or my other one, thanks. And if you've enjoyed any of the postings, thanks even more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?